The following steps must be accomplished to complete your company’s PPP Paycheck Protection Program loan with an approved SBA lender or bank.
Please read all of the PPP Loan Steps
- You can start your PPP online application above by completing the form. The foundation staff will help you in completing the PPP online or pdf form. Or you can go to your lender or bank’s website and follow their instructions. (Upon completion of the application on the lender’s or bank’s website it’s important that you retain your ID# for future reference)
- Don’t file more than once! The number of PPP loan applications you file will not increase the response time for you loan. Many people are filing several times thinking the more they file the better their chances to receive their PPP loan, not true, this could only confuse the process in completing your loan with your lender or bank.
- Although the PPP loan is simpler than a conventional loan there are still some documents that accompany your submission or you should have available to provide to the lender-bank when submitting your application.
- You must be sure to provide the documents required by the form PDF or online. When applying combinations of 1099-sole proprietorships-LLC or other layered business structure should be reviewed before submission.
- Wherever you file for your PPP loan that lender or bank will contact you when your loan has been reviewed and approved.
- The lender or bank will send you the PPP “Loan Agreement” for your digital signature of acceptance.
- The funds will be deposited into your business account that you listed on your PPP application.
The following must be accomplished to complete your company’s EIDL (loan) ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN with your lender-bank.
Please read all of the EIDL (Loan) Steps
- Go to (com) to complete your EIDL ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN application by clicking on the SBA Website button. (If you complete the application it’s important to retain your ID# for future reference)
- For all future lender-bank loan department questions its best to perform a screen-shot of each page and save to a folder for future reference.
- Don’t file more than once! The number of EIDL loan applications you file will not increase the response time for your loan. Many people are filing several times thinking the more they file the better their chances to receive their EIDL loan earlier, not true – this will only confuse the process and will increase the lenders and the SBA’s time to get to your application.
- After you filed for your EIDL loan application on the SBA website, the lender or bank will contact you when your loan has been reviewed.
- At this point there will be many more questions the lender-bank will ask you about your loan. They will ask you to provide business financial documents.
- The items that they will request are important loan-business document such as use of funds, business plan or executive summary, supplier information, and much more.
- It is imperative that you are prepared with all of the documents need to complete your loan at this point.
- If you’re not prepared you will have to create the needed documents that will set your loan back until you have all of the documents for review.
- After all documents are completed, submitted and your loan approved, the lender or bank will send you the EIDL “Loan Agreement” for your review and digital signature of acceptance.
- The funds will be deposited into your business account that you listed on your EIDL application.